Marion Collier (née Huxley) by John Collier, 1883 (detail)
Malgosia Bela by Tim Walker for Vogue Italia, September 2010
The Gauzy lace sock, "Truly, the sock is the forgotten victim of summer" AnOther online.
'Speckled' - model: Alice Ma - photographer: Alex Evans - hair & make-up: Natalie Ventola - Chloe Magazine Spring14
- M.A.C. Acrylic Paint in Black Black & Pure White
- M.A.C. Clear Lipgloss (shine)
- M.A.C. Chromaline in Landscape Green (eyes)
- M.A.C. Satin Lipstick in Mocha (lips)
- M.A.C. Chromacake in Rich Purple (eyes)
- M.A.C. lip mix in Orange (lips)
- M.A.C. Fluidline in Blacktrack (brows)
Giedre Dukauskaite for Margaret Howell
One of the most amazing things that can happen is finding someone who sees everything you are and won’t let you be anything less. They see the potential of you. They see endless possibilities. And through their eyes, you start to see yourself the same way. As someone who matters. As someone who can make a difference in this world.
If you’re lucky enough to find this person, never let them go.
Susane Colasanti, So Much Closer (via quotethat)
Uma Thurman photographed by Patrick Demarchelier, 1998.
Theirs was a true whirlwind romance set in the City of Love.